READY, SET, DIP! It is time for CAULIPOWER!
Here is the trick: Create a FUN & YUMMY dip, cut up some carrots, cucumbers, celery and bell peppers, and all of the sudden, it will seem so EASY to snack healthy.
So, here is a simple recipe to make this happen! AND it is FREE of gluten and dairy. My pleasure!
One serving of cauliflower provides you with ✨77% of your daily vitamin C✨20% of your daily vitamin Kantioxidants and glucosinolates
The cashews make this dip extra creamy and Rosemary has some active components that are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic, which help boost the production of red blood cells.
Creamy Cauliflower Cashew Dip (Serves: 6) by Kimberly Snyder
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbs. filtered water
- 2 Tbs. avocado oil
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbs. fresh rosemary, minced- I use 1 drop of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Soak cashews in a bowl of water for 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower with coconut oil, and sea salt. Add to a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. Let the cauliflower cool for 10 minutes.
- Drain the cashews, and place them in a food processor. Add in the roasted cauliflower, water, avocado oil, lemon, nutritional yeast, and rosemary. Pulse until smooth, adding in 1 tsp of water at a time if necessary.
- Place dip into your favorite bowl and garnish with sea salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy with your favorite fresh veggies!